Custom Cabs & Trailers not only offers great trailers, we take pride in our excellent service. We handle anything from annual trailer's maintenance to custom installations. Call us with your needs or to schedule an appointment.
Give Steve a call at 800-563-5016 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gooseneck Hitches Installation:
- Custom underbed gooseneck hitch with weld in plate & removable ball (pictured)
- B & W Hitch
Our gooseneck hitch & electric installation will include a gooseneck plate, 30,000# ball with handle, safety chain hooks, and a plug to match your trailer. Prodigy brake control is standard. Call us today to schedule your gooseneck hitch.
Gooseneck hitch being installed. Made from solid materials and constructed with quality and precision care.
Finished product! Our gooseneck hitch comes with a knock out ball, w/handle, for easy convenience. With the ball removed you may use your bed just as before with no interference!
We will soon be bringing you more Custom Cabs and Trailers Service options
Rear Receiver Hitch Installation:
Electronic Brake Controls:
- Complete electric with brake control
- Tekonsha Prodigy
- Tekonsha Primus
- Axle manufacturers recommend servicing brakes and bearings every 10,000 miles or once a year
- Roof sealer...perimeter of roof needs to be checked annually
- Breakaway batteries are required to be operational on any trailer with electric brakes
- Don't forget to winterize your living quarter horse trailer/campers
Truck Bed Installation:
- Not only do we sell the best truck beds on the market, we professionally install them as well. Please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment or pricing.
- Nerf Bars
- Tonneau Covers
- Tarps for dump trailers
- Roof vents
- Ladder rack
- Wreckage/accident ($50.00 minimum charge for insurance estimates)